LIST OF FOREIGN-LANGUAGE COURSES IN THE INSTITUTE OF HISTORY
(2013/14, summer semester)
- Professor Włodzimierz Borodziej, Polen im 20. Jahrhundert: eine Einführung, Wednesday, 1.15 PM - 2.45 PM, room 206.
- Robert Brier, PhD., A Transformative Decade? The 1970s in East-West Comparison, Wednesday, 3 PM - 4.30 PM, room 206.
- Professor Tadeusz Cegielski, Two Commonwealths: Res publica litteraria and the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, Wednesday, 1.15 PM - 2.45 PM, room 17.
- Paweł Figurski MA, Marcin Sałański MA, Religion, Politics and Mentality in Medieval Poland (10th - 15th Century), Tuesday, 4.45 PM - 6.15 PM, room 108.
- Professor Tomasz Kizwalter, The Polish Lands and Europe in the 19th Century, Wednesday, 9.45 AM - 11.15 AM, room A.
- Natalia Królikowska, PhD., Contacts between Islam and Christendom in the Early Modern Period, Thursday, 3 PM - 4.30 PM, room A.
- Professor Piotr Majewski, History of Poland in the 20th Century, Monday, 11.30 AM - 1 PM, room 125.
- Professor Robert Wiśniewski, Saints, Miracles, Pilgrimages, and Holy Monks. A New Christian Religiosity in Late Antiquity, Tuesday, 11.30 AM - 1 PM, room 125.
Each of these is worth 4 ECTS. Additionally, students can write an optional essay granting further 2 ECTS, provided they pass the final crediting and obtain the ‘basic’ 4 ECTS.
Erasmus and guest students are invited to come to the classes since the beginning and register with Doctor Mateusz Wilk (firstname.lastname@example.org) or with the respective lecturers.